12-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #58
Sauce
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Montego 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
Oh the way that thing was moving on the track, it sure looked lik
e a sick ass golf cart but even though the car was gutted I heard the battery weighs around 1200lbs...ridiculous.

Speaking of track, my car did fairly well except in the beginning I set my boost at max didn't adjust it after dyno since i still had good tank full of 100 oct in there and car threw a limp and transmisson warning after few laps. But once I turn the boost down to 16-17psi, car ran absolutely perfect. No codes whatsoever, drove home like a champ! Love doing freeway pulls in cold weather
Hey man, I don't know if you remember, I spoke to you at the last LTMW meet. I was checking out your car w/ my friend Irakli when we ended up starting a conversation w/ you. You were telling me about the upcoming Buttonwillow event and how I wanted to come with you guys!

Well anyways, congrats on those numbers, they are truly nuts I'd love to make it out to the track w/ you and see this monster in action!!

On a side note, I had to LOL at the CLS's torque number. Seriously?!? That's freaking crazy.
KW V3's, Sparco Pro2000's, Vorshlag CP's, JB4, Heat Wrapped Raceland DP's, aFe stg. 2 Sealed Intake, Miro 111's, Hankook RS3's 225/245 (for now), Seibon M3 CF Hood, Turner Motorsports Alum. Radiator, Big Tom IC, BMW Performance bumper.

Appreciate 0