11-04-2013, 11:32 AM   #23
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
being a former Marine, i can tell you that i am very proud of all of our service members, their contributions and their sacrifices.

i would also openly say that i strongly believe that our Force Recon Marines/Green Berets/NAVY Seals are the best trained military personnel in the world.

there is a big difference being a typical "Marine" and being a highly trained killer in a tiny elite group known as NAVY SEALS or Marine Force Recon...

i could argue that the training they do is second to none, but i will NEVER openly say that some of these dessert freaks in Al Quiaida are not some of the deadliest, toughest and dumbest people in the world.

only thing scarier than a highly trained and high educated NAVY Seal is a borderline retarded terrorist that has been drinking water and eating bread for the last 3 years dedicating himself in aiding to destroy the American Race.

al quiaida or any other terrorist organization does not have to follow anyones rules, so there is no "process" they follow.

they are just a bunch of savages that train 24/7 in weapons handling, killing and ruining everything in their path.

due to their lack of education, they are generally weak minded and easily brainwashed.

...and since there is no "oraginzation" to look over them, they typically train for long hours under some of the most brutal circumstances imagineable.

their "toughness and rugedness" is light years above any toughness that the US Military can legally train their personnel, but the terrorist could only DREAM of being able to follow an American blueprint that consists of over 200 years of ass kicking, war winning freedom......

they're terrorists, not some some sort of elite organization that has been curb stomping other countries to defend their own freedom....but they are some tough, pitbull minded zombie sons of bitches....
What makes you think that Al Qaeda loves sweets so much?