Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Gang,

THANK YOU ALL for making the San Diego Zoo a very successful meet! My kids and I had a blast! I'm writing this as they're getting ready for breakfast. Makes a WOLD of difference when being able to crash and chill b4 treking out on the long drive.

I couldn't match your energy Long and James and respective families at the zoo. No way I was gonna go on that people bucket when I wanted to chill and relax on my own private "bucket."

Seriously the zoo was amazing and I'm looking forward to processing the few animal pics that I took; too bad I didn't take pic of that Elephant. Dammit I was on the WRONG side!!

Fuddruckers with Ric (trying to) down a one pounder! A+ for effort homie! But F for NOT DOING IT! (Who blames you foo).

And lastly the hype behind the Puck vs. Mava wrestling match. Well let's say it was a draw. Our fat asses were worn out after a whole day of being a tourist...

Thank you all for making the trip and meeting the new family members. Thanks again Bella and Ric for showing us San Diego and repping for the SD folks! Awesome time folks! :rocks:

So when's our next family meet?!
2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black
Appreciate 0