View Single Post
      04-28-2009, 07:02 PM   #2
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47firepower View Post
Hoping members can direct me with some good shopping for the wife and myself while in LA. We are staying in the Westwood area. Is Desert Hills worth the hours drive to check-out? Cheers! AK
PS. A friend recommended a restaurant called Fogo de Chao, is it good food?
westwood area puts you within a mile of rodeo drive... although whether or not you want your wife running up and down rodeo is another story...
in beverly hills you have saks fifth avenue, neiman marcus, and barney's right next to each other (rodeo is just across the street) and tons of other high end shops...

century city mall is a skip and a hop from westwood, it's a nice outdoor mall, with some good restaurants and food courts... think an outdoor more glamorous pacific center / robson street for you canucks...

melrose is also nice shopping... it all depends on specifically what you are looking for... PM me and i can give you a hand, i live in the area...

ps - desert hills will take you longer than an hour... welcome to LA traffic... and no, it's not worth the drive...
pps - please bring me a bag of ketchup chips... i will guide you in all the right places... we americans do not believe in ketchup chips, it's a shame...
Appreciate 0