01-09-2009, 06:39 AM   #66
nevets1
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i Jet Blac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
Smashing! thank's guys!
I used to be an owner of a 2008 E90 335i that suffered from the dreadful turbolag, so when BMW bought back my car because of this i made sure to get the strongest NA model availible - the 330i coupe.

Now, i want to do whatever i can to get the sharpest throttle respons possible, wich performance part will give me that, the intake or the exhaust?

ps. fantastic DIY allan!
In terms of which mod has the greatest effect on throttle response, I can't actually say. I happened to do the intake first...definitely helped throttle response. About two weeks later I did the exhaust...even better, really feeling it now. So, to answer your question, they are designed to work together for maximum effect. Your simply allowing the best flow (less restriction) with both systems. Now I'm waiting on that Dinan software

'06 330i/6mt/JB-Terra/Navi/ZSP/Full M-Tech/CFspitters/CF spoiler/RogueSSK/Performance Shift Knob-Boot/19"MorrVS8's/Goodyear F1 Asym. 245-275/KoniFSD-Eibach Pro/Blacklines/BMW Perf. Intake/BMW Perf. Exhaust/Matte Black Shadowlines/Perf. St. Wheel
Appreciate 0