Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
Different girls can pull off different styles.
The main areas are.. (A lot of which falls under being a normal woman)
---How a girl holds herself, how she walks and communicates.
-I don't like girls that slouch, or girls that cock their head back to look more elegant/sophisticated. (Just end up looking stuck up) They have to hold themselves like most women out there, normally.
-She can't walk like she is trying to get every guys attention, because she is obviously a slut. She also cannot walk like a man with shoulders stiff and no upper body movement.
-Using the word 'like' two or more times in a sentence is unattractive, and she can't be on the phone all the time. I also cannot stand girls that constantly gossip, talk shit about other girls, or act like they are better than other girls. She has to be humble, friendly, not short tempered, and overall not a bitch when talking to or about someone.
---How a girl dresses, accessorizes, fixes herself up.
-I will never date a girl that is dressed slutty to the max. She can't show massive cleavage, wear tiny skirts, show off thongs, or wear next to nothing. I also don't like girls that wear pants up to their bellybuttons.
-She can't have several different coach/LV purses, wear LV everything as accessories, or shop at nothing but high end outlet stores. If she has nothing but LV/coach stuff then she obviously has no taste and is buying it for the status. This shows that she has poor money management skills, and will take you for everything you are worth. She is either trying to front a rich image, or has grown accustomed to being spoiled all of her life.
-She can't go tanning, get her hair, nails, or etc.. done every other day. I dislike drawn on eyebrows, heavy makeup, and dual-tone hair/skin. (Bleach blonde with black underneath, or different color face than neck because of makeup) Everything else is alright as long as she takes care of herself. She can't have knotted/tangled hair every single day, it can't be poofy as hell or really oily.

I can't really explain or break everything down..
Some general stuff..
No shorter than 5'2-5'4, no taller than 6'1. (An inch taller than me is about the max.)
Preferred cup size is around a high B to low C. (They need a measurement for butts)
Her butt can't be too big or too small, width is a must. It can't be compacted into a small space, both in height or width. Both her boobs and butt must be fairly firm.

She can't be too built(Works out a lot), or have a lot of chub on her. A little bit of fat around the stomach is acceptable, but I mainly like girls that are either skinny or athletic. I don't like thunder-thighs, or real thick women.

I try to avoid sluts, gold diggers, wiggers, all gangster like women, stuck up women, valley girls, etc..
Speaking fluent English is a must. Must be educated, attractive, fit, humble, friendly, etc.. Must know how to manage their money and not waste it on frivolous things.

Basically just a normal, middle class, all natural looking girl that knows how to dress/act with some class/dignity, that I think is attractive. It would also be pretty cool if she would play Ultimate Frisbee, or actually participate in other outside activities.

It's mainly about keeping in mind that all women are crazy, and to try and find the one that has the least problems.

-Nathan
i think you need to get laid, and if you are getting laid you need to get laid more often. do ur hands hurt after writing allthat?
Appreciate 0