View Single Post
      08-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Thumbs up BMW of Rockville - aka VOB BMW

I just wanted to share my recent experiences at the new BMW of Rockville formally known as VOB BMW and in particular my experiences with the service department.

As many in the DC metro area know, VOB BMW had a horrendous reputation not only on the sales side but their service was abysmal. I will say, I have noticed a dramatic shift with their service department since the dealer was bought-out and converted to BMW of Rockville. In fact it was so bad at VOB I was one appointment away from taking my car to BMW of Silver Spring (Tischer), until the dealer announced the change, so I thought to give it one more try - shit the dealer is only 4 miles from my house so the location is VERY convenient.

The first couple of visits after the change I could tell they were still working through some transition issues, but to say I noticed an improvement is an understatement. In fact, with each ensuring visit the service and professionalism has improved dramatically. Employees actually smiling when they greet you, using "ma'am" and "sir," going out of their way to make sure you’re happy - WOW what a change. In addition, there is always a BMW loaner available now vs. when I would drop my car off at VOB BMW I would be lucky to get a half clean Dodge Charger from Enterprise.

I would also like to compliment Jeff Doss the SA who assisted me during my recent visit, as he was by-far-and-away the best SA that I have come across at this dealership - pleasant, professional, and very accommodating and dare I say my recent experience was akin to my experiences at my Lexus dealer.

Last edited by cssnms; 08-10-2012 at 09:12 AM..
Appreciate 0