View Single Post
      01-31-2013, 12:05 AM   #1
Jonjt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i M-sport

Cobb Stage 1 Sport just installed. Help with data logs

Hi everyone,
I just installed the Cobb stage 1 sport map on my car. Went out for a drive, just to make sure car ran fine. I enabled data logging but, didn't perform a proper 3rd gear pull. However, some of the values I logged bother me. I will do a proper run but, I want you guys to take a look at my data, just to make sure everything is ok. I don't want to go do a WOT pull and damage something.

The graphs are attached. A few things I noticed.

~20 PSI boost spikes. I have not seen such high boost spikes on anyone's timing graphs. Is this something unexpected, considering that I logged during normal driving, instead of a staged pull?

At times, there is a huge discrepancy between the requested load and actual load. Any insights?

Timing corrections, I assume they are in degrees? It looks like the DME is pulling a few degrees of timing at WOT. Is that more so than expected?

Cylinder 1 timing is all over the place. What's with the severely retarded timings? Anything less than 0 implies spark after TDC. Engine braking, perhaps?

The car FEELS good and there are no codes. What do you guys think? Should I just go out and do a proper 3rd gear pull now and, not worry about the weird data here?

Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0