NiVeDh
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i, '99 E36 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@Powerchip View Post
Anyone have any ideas to disable the clutch when starting?

There is ANLASSSPERRE_BLS which translates to "Block Start - Brake Light Switch"

On manual cars this is disabled because you use the clutch. On automatic cars and DCT cars it is set to active.

On an automatic car if you disable it the ignition never fully turns off. So this may have to be removed from the spreadsheet.

However, when setting this to active on a manual car - you must press the brake AND clutch to start the car. This means that there is some other related function on automatic/DCT cars.

I was able to find ANLASSERSPERRE_KPS which I assume is "block start clutch pedal switch" and it is set to active on my 08 M3 6MT. However, setting it to disabled doesn't have any effect - I still have to press the clutch to start the car.

Any ideas?

Also - the window stopping function when you open the doors works. However, if you use remote up/remote down from the key and open the door, it will stop. Anyone know if there is a subsequent function that controls the stopping when doing it from the key?

I also notice that ERROR_EJECT and KOMFORT_EJECT have been X'ed on the spreadsheet to work with all of the model years. I have tried it on many different models and haven't had it work once. I think that that function is limited to cars such as the E65 that have extra electronics up there to physically eject the key. Maybe this should be removed from the spreadsheet as well or the X's removed.

Take care everyone!
KOMFORT_EJECT works on my '08. I don't have comfort access.
Appreciate 0