View Single Post
      09-06-2011, 07:52 PM   #21
pn_e92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 LCI 328i M Sport White/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo23 View Post
Dont you dare think about putting a front lip on that gorgeous M sport front end! I think your car is fine the way it is now, and i know you dont want to spend the money on the bmw performance exhaust, BUT its well worth the money in every way shape and form. Plus keep your old exhaust for when you trade it back in and sell the PE...makes logical sense. I mean how long is the lease? 24? 36? either way your with the car for a cpl of years. I GUARANTEE that after you get the PE put on and its broken in you wont give 2 shits about the money you spent...
hell no am I putting a front lip! I haven't found any that look nice, I see them mostly as protection from scratches honestly.

regarding PE, I'm not really a crazy car fanatic, just want it to sound aggressive. my friend knows someone who can install something for $200 everything included. so idk. is it really worth paying $1,451.15 for the BMW OEM PE?! if i bought car, for sure yes. I got 2 years on lease left from january. but then how easily can i sell it for?

any videos or reviews or recordings of it on an 2011 e92?
thanks!

below is the link for the exhaust...
http://www.shopbmwusa.com/ProductDet...edium=referral

Last edited by pn_e92; 09-06-2011 at 07:59 PM.. Reason: corrected BMW PE price
Appreciate 0