Cheesegeezer
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
You can go that route as well.
I thought you were getting rid of HU to put mini ipad there.
Yes I am, still want to keep the HU and move it to the boot, maybe I've got my wires X'd somewhere, but reading posts on here, doing this keeps some fundimental features.

I'm still reading and trying to get upto speed, so your comments are very welcome. I'm trying to see if there is a need to go with your suggestion of putting a 80prs in there instead of bit ten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
I second what Kaigoss said.

But as Kaigoss said that, with 3 inch mids, they are not going to go low and since your under seats are far low, your sound stage will get effected.
I should get my lows from the 12" corner sub in the boot. I'm not really interested in the underseats (at the moment). Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming that the 12" will give me the base I need, 6.5" will/should give low mids, 3 or 4" will give me my high mids(vocals) and the tweeters i'll get my highs.

I find it hard to believe that the the only configuration available is to just change stock sizes like for like, but better.

I'm more than happy to fabricate door pods to house the 4" and 6.5" and do some A pillar pods for tweeters.

Thanks again

My Build Thread
Appreciate 0