Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 12' 528xi, 08' 335i, 01' 330ci

Garage List
2008 335i coupe  [7.00]
2009 328i coupe  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato998 View Post
I would say to have the meet open to any cars.... I have a ton of friends that are looking for a place to go and chill, i no patriot stadium has a huge lot
if you open it to other cars- than its no different than going to any other car meet. What I really havent seen too much in the past few years, are actual BMW car meets.

nothing against other cars, but I see most the usual suspects of cars that attend car meets on the road- what I dont get to see, are modded bmws that much.

I, and I imagine many others dont want to go to a meet, so a bunch of people can chill with their cars- rather I want to go to a meet, where I can see and talk to a whole bunch of bmw enthusiasts and see and hear mods for our cars, that I only ever get to see on the internet.

If you want to go to a place where a bunch of your friends can "chill" than whats stopping you from hanging out with your friends already?

(not in anyway trying to be negative- but central jersey bmw meets have become so few and far between- because it always ends up opening to all car- and I end up see nothing more than a bunch of kids with the same cars that I pass by on the road every day)

lets keep this a BMW meet.
Appreciate 0