Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
I have not been following this whole thread, but I thought I would add my two cents...

There are many places (ppl) that can code your car. And there are many options to select what the car can and can not do. For instance the digital speedo "v = mph or kph" you can have the car coded to report TRUE vehicle speed or have it use the speedo's buffer'd speed.

For those of you guys who want your car coded but don't have anyone local... try contacting Patrys on this forum. Patrys can code your car remotely. He will send you all the cable in the mail and code your car via the web. I have no connection with him - I am just letting everyone know he exists and offers this service. Send Patrys a PM and see what he says.

Dackel
True, there is a setting in the KOMBI for the V_DIGITAL_KORRECTOR (i may have spelt that wrong)

The correction factor is higher the faster you are going. However, leaving it in factory form with the speed slightly exaggerated saves me from the 100+ reckless driving ticket vs the 99mph speeding ticket.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0