View Single Post
      04-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #56
chaz_master
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i E92 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
Well as Wales is a bit country, we typically fly into London, and make leisurely progress to the West. Mostly cause flying into Liverpool costs a bit more, and there's fewer flights.

Much better and much more fun to hit London, then forge west on the M4 doing a bit of the tourist thing along the way, maybe ducking down south a bit. The drive is decent, and England is simply packed full of amazing history and cool stuff to see that is often ignored. Something the locals may take absolutely for granted is amazing to someone from the States where an "OLD" building is one built in 1910 especially here on the West coast.

Believe it or not, there are "Muricans" who do not view the States as the center of the world, who like to travel to where the history lives, and who do not view the UK as "quaint" or "cute".

AND FWIW, I didn't tread into the UK forum intentionally, wasn't intending to stick my my nose in. My interest was "tyres", and NOT the UK forum.

Cheers.
Hey man you're totally welcome here, didn't mean to sound unwelcoming.

I was stereotyping you with my comment which you guessed really, sorry about that haha
Appreciate 0