View Single Post
      04-23-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
BMW335icoupe
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i Xdrive Coupe

Cars Cruising for Cancer

Hi Guys,

This is our yearly event that we do in Cleveland. It is honestly one of the funnest cruises you will go on but the best part is that 100% of your donation goes to charity.

This year we will start at Mercedes Benz of North Olmsted and travel through Ohio's hidden roads to 100th Bomb Group Restaurant for Lunch.

Here is a word from the founder.

"Cars Cruising for Cancer is an event for car enthusiasts that cruise for a cause. This summer the 2013 cruise will begin at Mercedes Benz of North Olmsted and take a senic route to The 100th Bomb Group for lunch. Cars Cruising for Cancer asks each member to donate at least $20 per vehicle with all proceeds going towards The American Cancer Society. Your personal donation will be collected at the beginning of the cruise at Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted and all participants will receive a Cars Cruising for Cancer window decal and personal certified tax receipt from the American Cancer Society."

Last year in 2012 we had raised $1,600 with Over 30 people/cars.

I know that many of us have had members affected by cancer and many have died from it. We a lot of times hear about the three day walks for the cure and those are amazing but for us car guys this is a great way to get out their, have fun and donate money to a great cause.

We would like to raise even more money for The American Cancer Society this year and also would really like to have more people participate. The more the better.

If you have any questions email carscruisingforcancer@gmail.com

We are constantly updating our information on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cars-C...78019308928269

You can also PM me with any questions and I will get back to you. If you are out of state would really like to have you as well. This event is a great way to have fun and raise money for a great cause at the same time.

Here is the video of the event

Thanks
Appreciate 0