03-11-2013, 07:19 AM   #1075
BMW269
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingTooFast View Post
Strange you have only noticed that now... when you talk about one car, any car, when you give your opinion about it, it's obvious that you should put it all into perspective always from two angles:

1) what is that you value in a car, and

2) the relative aspects of it - how it compares with the other cars you find relevant.

You don't even own a BMW, thus I could think that you being in this forum is already strange, but being here talking about Alfa Romeos and other non-BMW cars is even stranger. But you know what, I don't care. The difference is I'm here because I own a BMW 1M and this forum is called 1addicts.

So please, if you have just discovered that you don't like this thread anymore for whatever reason feel free to not participate in it anylonger. Till then let's talk about cars, shall we ?!
The last posts you made were not a comparission. You could post them in the 4C thread. Anyway I get it, that the best fun cars on the market are the Toyobaru, the Cayman, the 1M, and now the 4C. I don't want to include all the "garage built" cars or Lotus.
Appreciate 0