View Single Post
      09-07-2012, 12:45 PM   #27
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanJJ09 View Post
Makes no sense in this thread because I have never said I wanted big ugly rims....I stated I wanted 19"???? I make fun of cars like that lol!!! The 1st rim I chose was actualy shown on a M6 and all others where for a E90 maybe that is your thing, certainly not my taste. Maybe you are referring to the deep dish look, if you knew anything you would realize the lip on the rims shown on the site are much larger with a much different offset and the lip would be no where near as deep. I am after a design not a large flashy chrome rim. Did you not notice the rims I chose where mostly black? The rims I have now are LC818 and completely satin black and pretty sure they don't come in sizes like that. I can see you thinking the rim didn't look good, but assuming I wanted some lifted ghetto machine is laughable at most. My car is actually very subtle.....looks pretty close to the one in your signature...I have the hood and front clip being ordered in the next few days from JGmods.
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Last edited by robc1976; 09-07-2012 at 01:21 PM..
Appreciate 0