05-23-2013, 06:33 AM   #6
Puerto Rican 335d
Brigadier General
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 335d

ok this the responses from Nige from BCS:

(my Response)
Thats very nice, but our DPF is different than yours, suffice to say the only ALTERNATIVE is to actually get under a USA model and then move forward I have heard there is a substitute in EUROPE for this DPF a la downpipe, but a lot of people here in this side are weary about it since it tackles the emmissions system and then have to deal with our GESTAPO/NAZI- EPA(Enviromental Protection Agency). But some are willing to go against it such as myself since I live in an Island and some live in florida. Let us know what you plane to do ok I will post these messages in e90.k

Axel Hernandez

To: Axel Hernandez <axelhernandez61@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: Contact Form

Hey Axle
Glad you're so enthusiastic...

We love the 335d here at BCS ;-)

When Danny brings his car in - we'll look at the DPF situation and come up with a plan to go forward.

As at this point in time we only offer the rear silencers as an up grade ( This is predominantly where demand is on these cars over here in the UK.

Cheers

Nige

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Axel Hernandez <axelhernandez61@yahoo.com> wrote:

I got to give it to you guys I LOVE YOUR prompt response and Im wiilling to bargain with you. But , that said I think our systems will not perform as well as yours since we had the DREADED DPF and you guys dont. Im willing to be a GUINEA PIG for you here in Puerto Rico, many guys in the forums respect my words since Im one of the first and few to have the RENNtech Flash and WAGNER IC installed and have dyno runs to prove it also. Danny sent me a pm thu e90

ok amigos let the games begin, LOL. I'll give you a better offer fly down to PR stay at my house for free(you dont have to shave your legs either , I have a woman in my life), bring the exhaust system and we will see if it fits accordingly. Mind you we will do Dyno runs before and after. Remember will do audio runs also, so that we can try to attract the skeptical fellow bloggers as ususal jajajajaja.

Let me know I will call RENNtech to see if Lenny my programmer can come down from Miami to see the product. Ok its is as of now 7:45 a.m. ET Im somewhat 6 hours behind

Axel Hernandez

To: axelhernandez61@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:08 AM
Subject: Re: Contact Form

Hi Axel
Thanks for your valued enquiry...

I have checked with realoem and the parts are the same for the USA and Europe - so I think we should be ok...

I have also posted on the thread and joined the conversation with you all.

Cheers

Nige
Appreciate 0