View Single Post
      07-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #6
r9ndy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 05 545i

I would be VERY cautious from purchasing from highperformancebulbs.com. By far the worse customer service experience to date! I purchased a set of LED turn signals that specifically says it fits "e60 5 series" on their website, and upon receiving them they do not! I emailed them and stated their website has the wrong information posted on their product and simply asked for a return and as a nice gesture asked if they would pay for the return of the item. They replied in a condescending manner and started to give me excuses. Fine, so I returned the item. Initially they agreed to return my item without the 25% restocking fee and upon return they charged me for it! After filing a dispute with paypal, they had the audacity to say they were going to have their attorney pursue a "chargeback fee of $25" Business must be bad.. I would highly suggest anyone thinking of purchasing from them to purchase ELSEWHERE! These guys are crooks!!

Sorry to derail you from your original thread, i don't want another member to have to go through a similar experience.

Last edited by r9ndy; 07-21-2012 at 02:59 PM..
Appreciate 0