03-04-2013, 06:12 PM   #27
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCS15 View Post
Looks a million times better man...cant wait to see it at meets...

How would you rate the products and pre-painted from jg? Im considering them unless I score some used oem bumpers.
Thanks man I can't wait to have it at the meet. Hahah No more bruised and dented bumpers.

The bumpers were great from jg. I'm going to do a review a little later tonight when I have time with some close up pics showing fitment so keep an eye out in the cosmetic section for that. I didn't have it painted from jg since its cheaper to get painted here.

I got it done at Franks Auto Body in Port Chester and he did an amazing job. He basically mixes the paint based on the color code then looks at the actual paint on the car to perfect the mix since paint fades over time. I installed them myself to save money but he was very reasonable on price and each bumper was $250 for sand, paint, and clear. Perfect match and a great guy to do business with. If you go tell him Peter with the grey 335 sent you and he should take care of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Looks 100% better and more aggressive with the msport. As I have been telling you the CF lip is the best and IMO only choice for this bumper the splitters just don't do anything IMO. It will be perfect with that and once your lower more all around and space out the wheels. Good work dude
Thanks man! Coming up on a year in April and the before and afters are pretty crazy... It's weird thinking how far it's come
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0