Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i Coupe/Space Gray

Garage List
2010 335i (E92)  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartinez325i View Post
Whats up fellas!!!! Haven't been on here for quite some time! First off... this weather blows big ones!!!!

Second, my car got totaled in Feb of this year, had a 06 325i. I recently picked up a Pre LCI 335i about a month ago and just this passed Sat a truck backed up and dented the right drivers side fender and broke the driver side headlight!! With my bad luck, I wasn't able to see who is was and well now i have to come out of pocket!!! So where can i get a fairly cheap price on a headlight or is there an upgrade that I can buy and just get both headlights!! I am new to the turbo side and I will begin to mod these next few months.. Any help or pointers will work!!

By the way, when is the next meet???
Welcome back man! You'll thoroughly enjoy the 335! Sorry to hear about the damage man, that sucks. I'd be glad to answer any questions you've got about mods/tunes to the best of my ability anyways I'll actually be down in SA tomorrow, maybe you'll see me rolling around town

COBB Stage 2+ AGGRESSIVE / STETT Cold-Air Intake / STETT Charge Pipe / TiAL Blow-off Valve / ETS 5" Front-Mount Intercooler / Active Autowerke 3" Catless Downpipes / Active Autowerke Signature Exhaust / AST 4100 Coilovers / OS Giken Superlock LSD / All MOTUL Fluids
Appreciate 0