huyner328
Former N54 Fanatic
Rep
Drives: Slow

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stucks View Post
+1

M cars have a different feel to the way they drive, but they arent gods chariot....That would be the GT-R, 997.2 turbo, or new mclaren
M3 drives way way way way better than a GT-R. An Alpha 9 GTR was fast as balls but wasn't as fun to drive as my M3. Couldn't nearly handle as well even with all the upgraded components. But, I didn't elevate them to a godly level but I was merely pointing out the aspects that make an M car. GT3 RS, yes, god's gift to the automotive world. The engineering behind an M car is amazing and to be behind the wheel of something of this caliber is certainly a pleasure, day in and day out. On the track or off.

Trevor, different strokes for different folks. It isn't about speed, for me. I don't live my life a 1/4 mile at a time. While the S65 is one of the major reasons behind me forking up the dough to buy an M3, every other aspect is equally gratifying. Steering wheel, the leather, the cluster, the suspension, the transmission, the styling, basically the complete package that you get when you buy an M car.

I've had 3 series all my life, E30 325, E46 328, E92 335, and I can say... after owning my first M car, of the 3 flavor, it's freakin' night and day from the point where you open the door and plop into the driver seat.