07-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #79
Willstophe
Willstophe
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW E90 325I Sedan

Garage List
Finishing what I started.

Project almost completed. Ordered 330i ECU direct from Tischer parts and got my refund on the DTE software. Parts for the manifold will come in thursday. I have one of the actuators. I'm getting the other actuator (The one that's really tiny), the screws, and the wiring that wires to the ECU to control the actuators on the manifold. Autowerks in Huntington Beach, California will be performing the install once I have all the parts in. Sterling BMW off PCH in Newport Beach ordered all the parts that I needed for the manifold. They said the parts should be in by this Thursday. While Autowerk's is working on the install, I'll be getting the DTE refund and the brand new 330i ECU will arrive by the end of the week.

I decided not to give up because I want to be the first to ever do this conversion and prove it. In the end what I'll have is a 330i with 19' inch CSL rims, RD Sport exhaust with no secondary cats (recently removed by the way), Dinan High Flow Throttle Body, and Dinan Ram-Air Intake (Which I want to change out to Technik's intake if possible).