View Single Post
      05-18-2012, 10:03 PM   #7
benzy89
Banned
United_States
-38
Rep
2,396
Posts

Drives: '08 E90 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern NJ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [3.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0 View Post
Wow lol I literally spent all day searching the forum and researching all things intake for the n54, including this very question, which I found my answer to of course. Maybe I should have just asked...
The N54 performance forum is about 97% useless threads going over the same shit (whats the best intake? whats the best tune? whats the best fmic?) and the other 3% is actually interesting shit (single turbo kit for N54 / new maps for tune / new product released by _______ ).