View Single Post
      03-13-2011, 11:45 PM   #18
sxyfukinBMW
A work in progress!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black 128i / GSXR600

[QUOTE=Nikkahtropolis;9120578]Btw, kinda getting a nasal drip when I take this stuff.QUOTE]
?!?!? That cant be good .. that could lead to other problems .. (sorry the medical profession in me is about to come out!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
I've never heard of a nasal drip before. Maybe it's from something unrelated?
Neither have I --- but those things arent FDA approved, therefore you never KNOW what could happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
Could possibly be my body recuperating from the lack of smoking I've been doing since friday where I basically merc'd my lungs. lol
Everybody's bodies are diff - and things effect pepole differently (Im sure you all know this already) .. You could be taking the same antibiotic since you were a kid and then have a sudden reaction to the same thing in your later years..

Not sure how long you have been using this stuff for - but maybe its your bodies way of saying enough! ..

Ive never seen you before - but maybe a tan would work! .. (Im sorry, just my silly humor again) .. I mean if your going for looks - a tan def shows the cuts and form well ..

(all I can think about right now was the last episode of Jersey Shore, when Vinny got a spray tan because he said it made him look bigger!!!)