02-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #13
gunnerxq
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 "325i"

Quote:
Originally Posted by euge1978 View Post
What if you have the stock 16" wheels? I am going to have to change the tires on them soon but I would imagine the ride may turn into a Lincoln Continental with nonRFTs. Want to upgrade wheels to 19s but the funds are going to other non-car things. Anyone put nonRFTs( besides winter tires) on their 16s. I know that the RFTs are not as expensive on the 16s, just curious.
I'm putting on TRMotorsport MT1 18's which is an upgrade from my 16's. I just have to wait till May because they are back-ordered. I'm getting them with Super sports of course. I was going to go with DWS but from what I heard from those that drive aggressively, is that the side walls are too soft. Hopefully not a problem for the super sports.

My winter tires are giving me nightmares that I will forever have a soft and unresponsive car.
Koni special active red, eibach pro-kit springs, Remus exhaust, stage 3 intake manifold,Stage 2 AA tune, BMW Short shift kit. Silicon intake pipe. M3 control arms front, M3 rear. ECS trailing arm with whiteline bushings. Purple powerflex subframe bushings. Yellow power flex upper shock mounts. Single mass flywheel OE weight.
Appreciate 0