07-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #36
BMW Junge für Leben
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: LCI E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by plokij View Post
How the car even rolled in neutral on those specs is amazing. What were you thinking? Front wheel spec is not going to fit at all without ghetto camber.

IMO those wheels are ridiculous on a non-M 3 series. But kudos for showing nicely on the photo gallery thread.
nah, i only need to dial in a extra degree or two at most of camber and it will be good; its really close to clearing right now it just gets caught up on the bracket connecting the front bumper and front quarter panels when i get over bumps. hopefully unless you know what you looking at you wont even be able to really tell that i'm running extra camber. And thanks, definitely not the easiest wheels to deal with on a non m... new springs, camber plates, custom wheel hub adapters, no tpms.. turned out to be much more expensive wheels then i originally thought lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_90 View Post
that´s also my tought´s
a much bigger sidewall in front as in the rear. how do they match together.

i great set up. the wheels look phantastic on your car
thanks man! the tire heights are 40/30 respectively, im fixing the ratio soon will be 35/30. just a temporary make due and mend thing to get the wheels on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp4cheddar View Post
Those wheels are soooo legit!

Nicely done my man!
thanks, i'm really happy with how it came out. i wasn't sure if i was really going to LOVE as much as i would with a set of lm-rs but wanted to do something no one else in town had turned out i like em more then lm-rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malapropism View Post
Red center caps. We are wheel twins and I have the red caps to match the red lettering on the rim
good to meet someone that shares the beauty of the gt4s. im leaning toward red center caps to set it off with the lettering. my only thoughts behind doing something else would be to go polished because im wrapping my mirrors brushed aluminum (gonna see how it looks, i think it'll look sick because i really like offset mirror caps like on the gt3 and s4) so the caps would fit in better.