06-10-2010, 09:48 AM   #16
Synergy 69
www.facebook.com/Synergy69
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335I MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQ325i View Post
As an eBay seller I see both sides of the story. Anything of value or over-sized I pay for insurance out of my own pocket (profit of the sale) it is much easier than having to deal with situations like this.

The seller obviously thought that once the item was dropped off it was no longer his responsibility, his replies seem a little suspicious too. No way overnight without insurance is cheaper than ground with insurance and shipping companies always recommend insurance it's more revenue. In my opinion the seller was just being cheap.

Since the buyer did offer to pay extra for insurance and packing costs then there is really no excuse at all and the buyer should be refunded 100%, however the buyer should return the item on his own dime and packaged properly (no need to insure anymore).

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for your unbiased input. I have offered that, but he didn't accept that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmanny
damn dude you already bash the thread . i was hoping u we could of resovle this issue privately. damn i really didnt wanna ship. this is why i was excited to ship and it took u almost a month to get me to ship
well you're not making any efforts to rectify this situation.

I will be more than willing to ship this back to you PROPERLY for a refund. I've packaged and ship items to be worked on and have had them returned in impeccable condition. I also sprung for the insurance on shipping both ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmanny
I didnt buy shipping insurance , they told me if i overnight it it would get bounce around if i ship ground . and ground with insurance was more than overnight. and i was already selling the trunk for cheap i couldnt coough up anymore $$
It took awhile to decipher that, but he's saying that the box will bounce less on a plane vs ground delivery which is retarded because either way a truck delivers the item eventually. I think his packaging company duped him into paying extra for the overnight. I've even tried to do Bmanny's responsibility of contacting his packaging company, but that company is a joke. They bounced me around the phone lines until finally they decided to send me to some random person's voicemail.
Appreciate 0