08-11-2012, 09:53 PM   #46
Otruba_843
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90330xiSG View Post
I beat everyone off the line with xi, for example this old couple at the light yesterday..She pulls up next to me in a 2012 camry...yes i know 2012!!!! She glanced at me (a common sign that she wants to race) and usually I don't do this to Toyotas but she was asking for it. Both her and her husband rolled up their windows to turn the a/c on (another hint). So I reved the engine just to make sure they were ready for my hellfire. This WOMAN even pulled up a little ahead of me! I shit you not..at least 1 foot...cheater..i know right? I didn't mind it at first but I got furious I started bursting out swear words almost crying out the window but she couldn't hear me. I. was. that. angry, man. So I threw it in DS, than to M1, honked the horn 3 times...the light turned green and I took off...Never saw her again (probably hiding from embarrassment). Well buddy that was my first stoplight race I won...Call me old fashion, Otruba..but when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
A camry? really I guess its considered a ricer. I'm just really fed up with these prepnecks. Not to mention the kid that straight piped his 2 door dakota sport from the early 90's and does not know how to drive a stick that drives through my neighborhood every damn day.