07-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #96
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike the snake View Post
Yep, I agree.

We went out for a year 11 years ago, she went from me to babies daddy and had her kids. Flash forward 10 years and we hook up again, things were good for a bit but slowly it has evolved into what it is now.
It's been a year, and I'm getting fed up with a LOT of things. Not to toot my horn, but I have treated her and her kids like royalty, everything of value in their house I bought. I used to get laid a lot, now it's almost a sexless relationship. She was the one instigating sex at first, now we can't do it because the kids are in the room next to us or she's too exhausted and too tired to do it. She's said "no" and shot me down so much I don't even try any more. I get sex when she wants it, which is almost never now.
I'm fed up with buying dinner, and having the kids not like the food even before they've tried it, and having no table manners, talking back, and just being rude and ungrateful, but I can't yell at them, or lay down rules, and at this point, it IS my role to do that.
They're her kids, and they have a daddy they see 2 days every 2 weeks, I don't want kids and don't want to be a daddy (unless it's MY kid, but at 45 that's unlikely). When I go to her place, I go to see her, not her AND her kids, but I'm in their life at this point and I'm not getting the respect or being treated the way I deserve..

One thing about her, she's a good girl, and loves me, and when I Have had enough, and threatened leaving unless she changed, she Has backed up and changed, so not all is lost, but soon here I'm going to lay some rules down (kids learning manners, more "us" time with the kids home, getting to watch shows that aren't for kids, set bedtimes for the kids) that she's not going to like, and I'm not sure she'll go for it, at which point I'm going to leave. I've been unhappy in this relationship for a while now, and as I write this, I'm getting closer to bailing unless things change.

Thats rough. For some people who want it, it work but for others its just not fair. You're raising and making sacrifices for kids that arent even yours and sounds like youre not getting much in return. She should be giving you a bj every night before bed as part of having to watch disney channel for HER kids. There should be equal give and take in a relationship and it doesnt sound like that's the case in yours. Seems like its all give on your part and all take on hers. Good luck man. Plenty beautiful non crazy women out there.
Appreciate 0