Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92_euro View Post
OMG thank god im not alone! fuck this site man! I ordered the same lip and called and sent over 8 emails to james info and sales and no response at all. My order is still in pending and I ordered it on 6/14. I filed a Paypal claim but dunno how far that will get me. Im so ticked off about this kind of service! I even found someone that works at the site (andrew) on e90fanatics and emails him first if he has these available to make sure he visits his site and then sent another email asking him where my damn order was, with no response. IDK what to do at this point.
My case just got closed with papal, i will get refunded my full amount of $. Thank god paypal exists for shit like this. I would recommend you do that my man, cus is still havent heard back from them and Andrew doesnt know whats going on either. I still want this lip but damn what a PIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock View Post
Considering you had to use a 0 in the domain name to bypass the censoring, it seems like the admins don't want them on here, which isn't a good sign. If you haven't been able to get ahold of them by now, I would file a claim asap and recover your money. Just order it from one of the vendors who is actually active on this site (pretty sure JGMODS carries this).
Where did you see this on JG MOds I couldnt find it.