05-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #2
ArktisE92
Private First Class
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E92 (Sold) / GT3RS / SLK55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerJack View Post
I'm planning to change my wheels sooner or later in the future.
However, as everyone who lives in HK knows how bumpy the roads in HK are, and how steep the ramps are for the HK island parkings.
Everyone has to take this into their concern when they lower their cars, that's no doubt.

I'm driving an E92 335i and I'm happy with the sport suspension it came with the car, but it's just the ride height can't make it perfect.
Now my question is that how much gap can a 19" rims (and suggest what tires size please) filled if I keep my stock suspension?

I saw quite a lot of E92 with 19"s, and they all have pretty decent fender gaps. I wonder if all the E92 drivers with 19"s dropped their ride or even stock suspension with 19"s can have this sexy look?

Anyone on this board can share some pictures if they are riding on 19"s with stock sport suspension?

Thanks in advance for the useful inputs!
I used to run 19" 235/35/8.5/ET30 upfront and 275/30/9.5/ET35 in the back on stock ZSP suspension. Saw minor rubbing against the driver side front fender at full lock (against the oil cooler vent--I suspect a 335-specific issue) but that can be easily addressed with a dremel plus a well-placed screw.

The stance of the car is a very personal thing--you may end up liking the look at stock height. Get the wheels first and see where you want to take it from there
SOLD — '07 E92 335i 6AT ZSP | Drivetrain: Procede CANBUS | Supersprint Catback Quads | Suspension & Handling: Sachs Performance Coilovers | Brembo GT 380/345mm BBK | Breyton Race GTS + Michelin PS2 19's | Vanity: M-Tech Bodykit | BMW Performance Steering Wheel | MFD Air Scoops | ///M Lip Spoiler
Appreciate 0