Kevco
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: Black Bimmer

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim View Post
Considering what the wait times at the ER are these days I hardly find it awesome anymore...
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
last year i went for the meet in the morning but didnt do the ride... its nice to see some familiar faces at the meet but Pseudonim is right, the ride isnt that fun. there's too much traffic and cops and stupidities... i hope no one got into an accident this year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybest View Post
Hmmm... either Glen use sarcasm, and Chris didn't pick up on it, or Glen doesn't know what Kevco is speaking about, and Chris didn't get that either.

Either way, Kevco should have been more clear on what E.R. was exactly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalaxy View Post
I definitely didnt get it, unless it was related to the emergency room. It usually takes a generation to be out of tune with the universe.
Emergency Ride.. I assumed you guys knew about it since over 1k cars showed up.. It was a nice ride from Laval all the way to Tremblant... Drinving on the 327 was lots of fun with all the nice mountain roads...

I got there early enough so I didn`t have to wait anywhere but I also agree with Pseudo Nim, there was police, dumb drivers and lots of traffic!!

I compiled all the BMW pictures I could find for you guys, I hope you enjoy!!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=07c8a5d6a1

Last edited by Kevco; 09-12-2012 at 08:58 AM.. Reason: New Link *direct access to album*
Appreciate 0