Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White '13 550i

Garage List
2013 BMW 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91nctdi View Post
This is very interesting! I should go to 330I than taking 330xi. One of my friend told me that want give me a 1993 BMW 328i with 5 speed manual. Only car need fuel pump and tune up because it sat for like 5 years. BUT I still want E90!

It's hard to find a 06 330i with Navigation system, automatic, sport package like fully load with Grey exterior and Black Leather seat with Aluminum trim.
Definitely get the E90. The ONLY upside for me having a 330xi is that I can accelerate harder out a corner and not lose traction. I don't live near snow so I have no need for AWD where I live and I don't think it snows in NC where you live either. I'd shoot for a 330i if I were you but if a good deal pops up for a 330xi...why not? Also, a tip I learned while car hunting..don't be so picky on the Navi system or trimming, pick which exterior colors you wouldn't mind so you can broaden your selection (for ex. I wanted a white or gray e90, I didn't like the other colors), interior didn't matter much, trim didn't matter at all since you can vinyl wrap it later on, the car just had to have Sport and Premium package. good luck!
Appreciate 0