ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxForgedxx View Post
A stock EVO IX clocked in at 12.9... bone stock. I don't give a shit about your video, it means nothing. All it says is that the other driver wasn't as good. Numbers don't lie, liars do the numbers ok. If you put the same driver skill in both cars the EVO will tromp in the quarter mile, stock for stock or mod for mod, the autocross, a road course, you name it the EVO will beat the 335i I don't care what you say. I don't think YOU ARE GETTING IT A STOCK 335i WILL NOT BREAK INTO THE 12's !!! AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK mild mods an EVO IX with a TBE/TUNE/CAM/Boost controller will get into the 11's. Or if you want to talk about big mods we can talk about big mods and the 335i will lose horribly there too.
Why are you comparing an Evo with a 335? 335's don't even have turbo kits available, yet are able to get into the 11's(IC's, DP's, etc) without them. It's already been proven that both cars with just tunes, the 335 wins. Try and start this argument in a couple years and we'll see how that goes.

The only valid point you've made is that on courses, the Evo will most definitely win.