Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenPlease View Post
Did anyone else catch this?
ITB's that are forcefed... interesting. I would like to see how that would be setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
The more of this I read the funnier it is. He's "found" 335 manifolds and turbos but, has somehow not noticed that the hotsides are actually welded to those manifolds. Then he talks shit about the 335's turbos. So, then why do you want them?

It hasn't occurred to him that if he wants to turbocharge his 328 he could pay someone to build a custom manifolds because if you are going to take on a project like that fabbing up a manifold isn't that big of a chore. Never mind his obvious ignorance of the valvetronic system and supporting mods or what is involved in an engine swap.

Goes on to make extraordinary claims of his 328 "owning" all these other more powerful vehicles, how large his bank account is and then goes on to make even more ridiculous claims of some how being affiliated with a Top Fuel drag team at the tender young age of twelve. I guess they somehow over looked his complete lack of knowledge in the field of high performance gave him a hat and shirt and put him on the team.

Incredible.
Didn't you see already? he is going to fabricate his own manifold. He is sourcing his piping/tubing/flanges from the monkey bars at his school.
Appreciate 0