View Single Post
      04-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #7
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

**********s.com has been in business for over five years serving over ten online car enthisiast forums. **********s.com has always been the first to introduce new major products and has become one of the most influential "trend setters" in the BMW community such as being the first to introduce the M6 style wheels to the E90post community. By working directly with most manufacturers, **********s.com has been able to help in the development of new products based directly on customer's needs.

As one of the hottest wheels in the BMW community today, these M6 wheels look great on just about any car. The beautiful five spoke design provides an elegant, yet aggressive look, just as they were originally intended to be for BMW's V10 M6. The nature of the wheel also allows them to appear larger than they actually are which gives your car a meaner stance!

All the wheels that we carry are manufactured to meet the highest performance, quality, and safety standards in the industry. All the wheels on our site MUST at a minimum pass JWL and VIA standards to ensure the highest level of safety and quality.

If you guys have any questions at all in regards to wheel fitments, offsets, and prices feel free to contact me and I'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions!
Appreciate 0