United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 F80 M3, 22 G01 X3 30i

Garage List
2022 BMW X3  [9.83]
2015 BMW M3  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
Dinan was a great option for those who wanted to keep their warranty, but now that BMW no longer backs Dinan, there isn't any reason to go with them. Their products aren't any better than anything else on the market, just more expensive.

Wrong, wrong, wrong! BMW still sells Dinan products at their dealerships and honors warranty on Dinan-equipped cars. I don't know where these rumors come from. And on top of that, there is plenty of reason to use their products other than the warranty - because they're well-engineered and are based on professional racing expertise. Guess whose engines are in the Riley-BMWs in professional sports car racing like ALMS and other venues? I've used Dinan products since 2001 on 3 different cars (two E46, one E92), never had a problem, and would rather spend the extra money for the quality than roll the dice on someone else's fast-and-furious cheap stuff.

Once again, this post was about the difference between Dinan S2 and S3 - so let's cut the crap and stop knocking a vendor who's been tuning BMWs for over 20 years. If you don't like Dinan or can't afford it - fine, just keep your comments to yourself.

2015 F80 ///M3 Sedan 7DCT Tanzanite, 2022 X3 sDrive30i 8AT Brooklyn Grey
Appreciate 0