Thread: E92 335i intro
View Single Post
      04-30-2013, 12:11 PM   #46
richb811
Rep
Drives: 2020 G20 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH_335 View Post
It has been a while since my last update - it has been a case of waiting for stuff to arrive. I am waiting on some engine related hardware to arrive but I finally have something new to report on. I guess in the scheme of things it not a biggie but has me excited something is happening!

Bilstein B12 kit only took 5 days from the US, which was awesome. Consisting of B8 shocks/struts valved by Bilstein to match Eibach Pro-Kit springs. I concluded it was perfect for my needs and that of a road car (i.e. a car I don't think I will ever track), giving me the handling and ride height improvements I am after. Not the most exciting of photos as I figured it would be a PITA to repack into the box!

I have also finished with the interior now the pedals have been installed. The fit was great and simple as a drilling template was provided with the kit. The grip on the soles of shoes is as good as you would hope for whether your shoes are wet or dry.

The pedals look fantastic! Glad you are enjoying them.

I'm still trying to sell my Mother on a set for her 135i DCT in Sydney, thus far no luck
Appreciate 0