Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DML
Quote:
Originally Posted by mblaucoupe135 View Post
Holding up great so far, but I only have about 4k on them. However I've had 19" wheels on my last two bmws and never had a problem with cracks or bending, even though I live in Colorado and we don't have the best roads. I should add that i took off the runflats on my past 19s so maybe that's why i haven't had any problems with them.
Thanks for touching base as I have only a couple days to make the choice..Yeah believe you have the solution so if i'm gonna go 19 it's all in or nothing (which means 18' 313's) Still can't believe BMW sticks RFT's on 19 inchers oh unless it's an M3 or above...Go figure huh??
Plus if i remember correctly the 19s only cost an extra 1k when i ordered my car, and to me that was a no brainer for a set of wheels this nice that would cost probably triple that if you bought them later. One thing that did annoy me about them is earlier versions of this wheel were stamped with BMW Performance, but mine aren't for some reason. Maybe someone else can shed some light on why this is the case.
Appreciate 0