resident girl.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i + 2014 X5

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihsanshaik View Post
I was hoping to see a good end result from that YouTube video you posted. Do a Yelp review and Add this link.Sorry to hear about your situation. Honestly it needs another 15k in it to be normal again. I think they saw a girl with her cute BMW and didn't think you'd care. It's payback time. Contact the owner and maybe a local news station.
Yeah, I completely agree, actually. The part that pisses me off the most is that my husband's car went in to the same shop (with the same adviser) shortly before mine was "finished," and his car came out impeccably perfect in half the time. The adviser sent him daily updates, texts with high quality photos of it in the paint booth, and both he and the owner kept commenting on how "COOL" his car was/making jokes about wanting to drive it, etc. I mean, seriously? (By the way, his car is a Challenger RT. Not exactly a Lambo ). This all happened after they knew I was dissatisfied with the service and the quality of work on my car, so this was like rubbing salt into the wound. I am pretty thick-skinned but I actually found this very offensive.

2008 E90 335i // Black Everything // photos
COBB tuned / QTP e-cutouts / Helix FMIC / cp-e DCI / AWE BOVs / Catless / FBO + F15 X5 xDrive35i
Appreciate 0