View Single Post
      05-12-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
scooba0010
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 430D-MOTORSPORT

Rose Gold Breitling for sale

I have for sale a brand new Rose Gold Breitling , it is brand new with everything it was supplied with list price was $18,000 usd I thought I bagged a great deal paying $12,000 usd ,

I have now decided to sell it and the best offer I have received via my Watch dealer trade is £4500 for a distressed sale ,

If anyone knows me once I decide something has to go it has to go ! ,I am willing to sell it and lose the money approx £3k

I believe it represents a bloody cheap watch for someone wanting a Breitling in 18k Rose Gold .

I will be taking the £4500 offer next Saturday morning , If anyone wants to buy a cheap (Relevant) Watch make me a offer over what my Watch dealer has bid me , Im sure those who know there watches will already know who my dealer/supplier is as I have introduced lots of members on here .

The BREITLING ref number is H13358/A654 it has a brown crocodile leather strap it is rose gold with some diamond hour markers on the dial its a ltd edition off 500 watches and is number 18/500

I will add some pictures tonight

NOW if anyone is serious make me a offer preferably on this post because I have had lots of problems in the past with persons claiming to have PMd me first , First is the person to pony up with the cash.

I honestly think I am doing someone a favour here because all I want it anything above the sum I have been offered to cover post + insurance ,

I dont have a issue with my watch guys selling it on and making a few quid , And I don't have a issue with anyone here selling it on if they have the time etc.

I am buying another watch Next Sat and this is going in against it at £4500 ,I think I'm giving it away but you can decide but be quick it will be gone on the 18th . And before anyone thinks there is a catch there isn't , The watch i'm buying is another Rolex Daytona and you don't get discounts for cash so it makes no odds PX or cash ,

I just want to do something nice for some body

Last edited by scooba0010; 05-12-2013 at 02:22 PM..
Appreciate 0