View Single Post
      05-18-2008, 01:08 AM   #12
hensta
I see old people
United_States
Rep
Drives: too slow in my '08 335i coupe

I've had a similar poor experience at Roseville BMW. I went in to order an e46 M3 with only a few options a while back and the sales mgr declined to do an order. He said if I decide to back out for some reason he wouldnt be able to sell it to anyone else since it wasn't optioned out like most of the showroom M3s. He said I'd have to order it nearly loaded or he wouldn't do it. I walked away and vowed never to buy a BMW from Roseville. His attitude was simply pompous.

I just picked up my 335i coupe 4 days ago from a southern CA BMW dealership for $3,300 under MSRP which came out to $500 over invoice with no MACO. The Finance manager at my So CALI dealership had all necessary documentation pre-completed before I came in and after 20 mins I was DONE. I could have been in and out with the car after 20 mins but I wanted the CA to go over the car with me a little so I ended up taking 50 mins total from door to drive off. Best sales experience in my life. I'll probably end up buying all future BMWs from them.

Yeah, if I had to buy a new BMW locally I'd go to Niello in Sac or Elk Grove. I'll give the Roseville BMW a try in their service dept though.
Appreciate 0