View Single Post
      03-12-2014, 07:42 PM   #1
mick3ymik3
Registered
Rep
Drives: 328i & 650i

Thumbs down Bayside BMW (Service)

Let me start my experience with this bmw dealer. I will try to make everything as short as possible.

I purchased a certified preowned 2011 328i from this dealer last year the buying experience was ok and the process was quick.

A year after my rear view mirror came off and I went to Rallye BMW cause there are no appointments available in bayside. The service advisor in Rallye looked at the rear view mirror and said that they will not attach my rear view mirror cause the windshield on the car is not the original bmw windshield and the seals on the bottom might cause a leak cause its not properly installed. He showed me whats going on and told me that i should take it back to BAYSIDE BMW cause they sold me the car and they did the CPO process.

After a week without a rearview mirror I finally got an appointment at BAYSIDE BMW. A service advisor named George Fan assisted me and had my rear view mirror reattached. I told him what Rallye bmw said and just ignored me.

The rear view mirror was reattached but two days after the mirror came off again and it took a piece of the inside of the windshield with it. I called Bayside BMW and sadly they can't squeeze me in and i waited another week for an appointment.

Finally after a week my wife went there and she saw a service advisor named Alberto Lopez. He looked at thehttp://www.newsday.com/long-island/sources-feds-raid-zwanger-pesiri-radiology-seize-records-in-medicare-probe-1.7357895 car and he said that BAYSIDE BMW is not responsible for windshield replacements and they will not fix it! My wife's car is a CPO and the windshield was not chipped till i brought it to them to get i fixed. He told my wife that we should just file an insurance claim and the will fix it and i will have to pay on whatever the difference is on whatever my insurance company will pay.

Keep in mind my Car is CPO and it should have been inspected that everything is good including the windshield and the windshield was not chipped till after they fix it.

Sadly everyone on this dealer is very nasty and no one can help us.

Last edited by mick3ymik3; 03-12-2014 at 10:17 PM..
Appreciate 0