SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekk
Unlike the last meet, we could set up our own BBQ & ensure we do get some food, instead of having to wait for a curry in the evening, because the public house wouldn't serve us for being slightly late!

Thanks.

Viv
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Slightly late? As I recall, there was still food on the carvery line as we walked in the door; fifteen people! We spent more than an hour there. With food served instead of just a couple of bags of crisps, just think how much drink they could have served as well. Oh, well, their loss.

As for the BBQ we could get some of those one-shot grills but we'd need someone to bring a bottle of liquid oxygen so we could get them lit and ready in a reasonable amount of time...like 3 seconds. OK, call me impatient but we're talking food here.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0