United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i & E60 550i

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedFreak!
You... and any one who shares your opinion of me really needs to pull your head out of your ass.

It would be nice.

First of all, this isn't about pictures... of course the US version looks like a Euro version. The differences are in the drive-train. That has been the only US vs Euro debate.

Secondly, I have no chip... I have nothing to prove... I couldn't possibly care less what you or anyone else thinks of me.

I have done nothing to make this a contest... others have. And so what if they did... they were just having fun.
I have sat back just reading posts, but now I have to comment.

First of all, you sir ARE AN ASS. You always seem amped to start an argument with anyone who in the slightest bit disagrees with you. It just seems childish. When someone posts that "their" sources have reported differently, you take it as a personal attack. I remember a post made by E90Fleet (a WELL respected member of this board who has a very humble demeanor), in which he made a minor comment that contradicted yours and you personally attacked him. E90Fleet disregarded it and acted as the "bigger" man and apologized, when it should of been you.

You most certainly DO have a chip on your shoulder. You need to take one look at yourself in the mirror and pull YOUR head out of YOUR ass.
Appreciate 0