View Single Post
      04-27-2011, 05:31 PM   #20
Hamster12011
Reading Motor Trend doesn't make you an expert.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11 135I (sold) 10 M6 (current)

[QUOTE=krnboy817;9465441]hope OP isnt being cocky with what he is saying... i may be wrong but i think most people who read it would say we are in RECESSION. 9.2% unemployment rate which means 13.5 million people would probably say... YOURE DAMN LUCKY N SO WHAT.[/QUOT

I wasn't being cocky at all. Just stating my thoughts on what seems to be a pretty common occurence in the automotive world. People buy vehicles for the wrong reasons. Look at people even on this site that bought a BMW and now bitch constantly about how much they cost to take care of. Some people are just dumb.

I realize things are pretty bad in your country still as I work for a large U.S company and am down there alot for work. However up here, at least in the west, the economic impact on us was very small. Second to that statement, I am not lucky...I worked hard for what I have and I buy things that make me and my girlfriend happy as a reward for my hard work. Between our two countries, we live in one of the richest areas in the world. There is no reason for anyone to be out of work. People are just lazy in North America and everyone wants something handed to them for nothing. I don't feel sorry for anyone who lived beyond their means and is now paying the price for it. Maybe next time, having that Range Rover in the driveway to try and impress the neighbors wont be such a priority.

Sorry for the rant, but there is no pity party on this end.
Appreciate 0