United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport 6MT

Garage List
2014 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg9_dc2 View Post
hi

i just fitted a second hand headlight unit to my e92 and noticed abit of condensation on the bottom inside of the lens..is their anything that i can do to help this from going away?

and also fitted a new bumper however i removed the front PDC (parking) sensors as i hardly ever use them (not that they worked in the first place/also new bumper didnt have holes for sensors anyway)

...but now my PDC light comes on and the rear sensors dont work etc...is their anyway i can get around this without having to get the front bumper off again?
When you removed the parking sensors, did you also remove the PDC module? Either way (whether you did or not), since your car has the front and rear PDC option, your PDC module has connectors for both front and rear sensors and is coded as such. Not sure if coding would change that or if you need a new PDC module entirely for just rear sensors.

Sold: 2014 F25 X3 35i | 2011 E90 335i
Appreciate 0