View Single Post
      08-14-2011, 12:03 PM   #16
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i xDrive Estoril Blue

Garage List
Haha...thanks Nick. I'm nowhere near the true meaning of being an OG. "Old Guy" is more like it if you're going to use "OG" to describe me...just like my car

You are very perceptive bro...but, I'd hate to lie to you. I still haven't found time to paint my front and rear bumper. Not afraid it'll rust as it's plastic so I just slapped on some touch-up paint and voila!

It helps to know your car when you have to live with it day in, day out. I'm a firm believer of "prevention is 9 tenths cure"...having said that sometimes I wish I didn't know what I know when your car starts acting up and the mileage starts to rack up.

You too have come a long way from the first time we met. You've done a great job on your car and it's exactly what you told me you'd do to it. Keep up the good work bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
You are a true OG!!!

Man nice to see you painted the rear bumper...poor thing was looking rough last time I saw it.

The fact that you are a pro when it comes to knowing these cars inside and out probably has a lot to do with how solid your car is after so many years.

I can't even change a light bulb lol.

Time for me to get a manual and learn some things. I intend to keep this car for a while.
BMS PBX/full OEM M-Tech/Perf SSK/Perf strut bar/Perf exhaust/Perf steering wheel/Perf CF trunk spoiler/Perf Handbrake lever/AFe Stage 2 intake/Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors all around/Powerstop Carbon Ceramic pads/M3 front Control Arms/SS brake lines/Koni Yellows/H&R sport springs/Pilot Super Sports all around/PIAA angel eyes/matte black grills/CF splitters/20% tints all-around
Appreciate 0