Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e X-Drive

FS: Mophie Juice Pack Air - iPhone 4 - $50

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have for sale a Mophie Juice Pack Air for the iPhone 4. For those who don't know what it is; here is some info from their site. This is in perfect condition with no scratches or dents, and is in perfect working condition. I don't know where the charge cable went but all you need is another USB-micro cable (which you can get for $5). This retails for $80 + tax, i am looking to get $50 + shipping. price is firm.

http://www.mophie.com/mophie-juice-p...145_jpaxp4.htm
The juice pack air is a rechargeable external battery concealed inside of a protective form-fitting case for the iPhone 4. It offers you the full protection of a hard-shell case while providing virtually twice the battery life of the iPhone alone; all in an ultra-thin, light-weight, low-profile design.
Proud winner of a CES Innovations 2011 Design and Engineering Award. Check out below what makes the new juice pack air so cool! Get on-the-go power for the iPhone 4 in a light-weight and ultra-thin external rechargeable battery case. The mophie juice pack air™ is designed to virtually double the time you have to Rock, Talk, Surf and Send with your iPhone 4!

Appreciate 0